X-Mark® is an exclusive latex-free esmark style bandage used to deliver maximum and consistent pressure to the extremities for exsanguination prior to surgery. Talc-free, its silicone base properties afford optimum use in the O.R. environment. The X-Mark Latex-Free Esmark Bandage consists of an innovative and unique latex-free polyisoprene compound. This unique compound is less abrasive and provides maximum protection to the patient and health care professional by eliminating all natural rubber proteins and fatty acids associated with latex esmark bandages. The disposable bandages are individually wrapped and rolled tightly with clean cut edges. A finishing process removes excess surface powder and airborn particulates. Single patient use.
- Latex-free X-Mark® contains no rubber proteins, resins or fatty acids providing maximum protection for latex sensitive patients and nurses.
- The specially formulated elastomeric compound requires no talc, eliminating airborne particles, and simplifying application techniques.
- Unique synthetic material eliminates curling and roll up.
- Consistent 400% elongation for ideal compression and application.
- Supple and smooth, the X-Mark is less abrasive than latex, thereby delivering maximum patient comfort and protection.
- X-Mark’s polyisoprene material will not block or tack, and lies flat for ease of application.
- All packaging for the sterile bandage is latex-free, including the security band.
- Unique design features highest quality materials and innovative manufacturing techniques that provide reduction in units used and overall cost savings.