Terms & Conditions
Avcor agrees to sell Avcor product to Customer and Customer agrees to purchase Avcor product from Avcor under the terms and conditions as set forth herein. In the absence of any documentation amending this agreement, this document will set establish the basis for transactions between Avcor and Customer.
Avcor Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Pricing: Unless otherwise attached to this agreement all product prices will be those appearing on the website.
- Payment Terms: All payments are payable in US Dollars and are due 30 days from Invoice Date.
- Shipping Terms: FOB Origin, Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer unless specifically included in the price of the product.
- Returned Goods Policy: The return of Avcor product for credit requires a preapproved Returned Goods Advice (“RGA”) number and may be subject to a restocking fee. The assigned RGA number must accompany any goods received by our facility and the circumstances of the return must match the RGA documentation before any credit memo will be issued. (Avcor will only issue credit for product sold by Avcor. Avcor product sold by a distributor should be returned to that distributor.)
- Damaged Goods: Any claim for damage in shipment should be addressed with the carrier. Please contact Avcor for any flaws in workmanship or defects in an Avcor product and retain noted product to arrange replacement.
- Shipping Errors: Avcor will pay the freight cost to return any product delivered by Avcor in error. An RGA number is required for the return. Product purchased in error by Customer can be returned, if in saleable condition, within 30 days of receipt. Return will require a RGA number and be subject to a restocking fee of 25% unless waived by an Avcor Corporate officer. Customer is responsible for freight and risk of loss.
- Disputed items: Avcor will make all attempts to resolve disputed items at the order entry level, but should an item remain unresolved, it will be forwarded to Avcor’s Chief Financial Officer for resolution with customer.
- Credit Terms: Customer must complete the Avcor credit application and be approved by the Avcor financial department to be awarded 30 day terms. Credit card and COD orders are available in the interim.